purpose and kaccounts (and qml errors)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:59:05 UTC 2016

On Monday January 11 2016 13:50:44 Aleix Pol wrote:

Hi

>> Qt's expecting QML files in /opt/local/share/qt5/qml, so there's an error in the build system somewhere, which I work around by making /opt/local/share/qt5/qml/org a symlink to /opt/local/lib/qml/org
>>
>> I'm actually not sure any QML-based stuff works, wouldn't know how to test.
>>
>> R.

>You probably need to define QML2_IMPORT_PATH.

That would probably work, but what also worked was adding the appropriate -DQML_INSTALL_DIR= to my cmake arguments.
Not sure why that setting isn't picked up from Qt automatically, clearly it should be. I also don't understand why resolution through a symlink didn't work, but that's a more academic question :)

Thanks,
René