More ideas for GCI tasks, please!

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 11:42:27 UTC 2016

On Monday, January 11, 2016 12:24:09 PM Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> 10.01.2016, 23:40, "Kevin Funk" <kfunk at kde.org>:
> Heya,
>
> Hi.
>

> you might have noticed we're having quite a few people working on KDevelop-
> related GCI tasks. To begin with, I never imagined so many people starting
> to hack on KDevelop during GCI. It was a blind shot when I added a few
> tasks to GCI one week ago.
>
> What is GCI?

Hey,

yeah, sorry for not telling what GCI is about.

I was referring to the "Google Code-In" contest:
  https://developers.google.com/open-source/gci/

Excerpt:
"Pre-university students ages 13 to 17 are invited to take part in Google
Code-in, our contest introducing young minds to the world of open source. With
a wide variety of bite-sized tasks, it’s easy for beginners to jump in and get
started no matter what skills you have."

Hope that helps,
Kevin