[Differential] [Commented On] D772: Turn all clang related static libs into a single shared library.

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 10 12:49:09 UTC 2016

mwolff added a comment.

Ugh, I really _hate_ this I have to say. I really don't want to install a separate lib, which brings back the ABI issues we had before. I'll have to think a bit about this. If we really go down this route, then we'll have to store the lib next to the plugin, i.e. in the versioned path. Maybe we'll also need to introduce a SOVERSION etc. pp. to prevent the issues from KDev 4...

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D772