KAppTemplate and KDevelop 5.x are not coinstallable

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Jan 7 11:36:40 UTC 2016

On Thursday, January 07, 2016 03:04:50 AM Alexander Potashev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install kapptemplate and kdevelop from Git master today but
> failed because both packages install this file:
>     /usr/share/kdevappwizard/templates/qmake_qt4guiapp.tar.bz2

@Simon: Any idea?

I have a hard time figuring out in what repo we should put those templates...

These are the templates installed by kdevelop at the moment:
./app_templates/cpp/CMake/cmake_qt4gui/cmake_qt4gui.kdevtemplate
./app_templates/cpp/CMake/cmake_plaincpp/cmake_plaincpp.kdevtemplate
./app_templates/cpp/CMake/cmake_qt4core/cmake_qt4core.kdevtemplate
./app_templates/cpp/CMake/cmake_qt4core_qtest/cmake_qt4core_qtest.kdevtemplate
./app_templates/cpp/QMake/qmake_qt4guiapp/qmake_qt4guiapp.kdevtemplate

Maybe they should all be moved to kapptemplate.git? Other opinions?

(@Simon: Wanna take care of that?)