[Differential] [Request, 928 lines] D1005: Added "move into source" helper

skalinichev (Sergey Kalinichev) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 22 07:12:21 UTC 2016

skalinichev created this revision.
skalinichev added subscribers: KDevelop, kdevelop-devel.
skalinichev set the repository for this revision to rKDEVELOP KDevelop.
skalinichev added a project: KDevelop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This mostly uses the code from oldcpp. Which I cleaned up a bit and removed a lot of unused functionality. Still I had to introduce a couple of changes to the code due to e.g. inconsistencies in internal vs. function contexts with oldcpp.

  Also while working on it I discovered a couple of related bugs in our codebase, which are included in this review, but will be landed in separated commits.

  BUG: 358480
  BUG: 355148

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1005

AFFECTED FILES
  languages/clang/CMakeLists.txt
  languages/clang/clangsupport.cpp
  languages/clang/clangsupport.h
  languages/clang/codegen/codegenhelper.cpp
  languages/clang/codegen/simplerefactoring.cpp
  languages/clang/codegen/simplerefactoring.h
  languages/clang/codegen/sourcemanipulation.cpp
  languages/clang/codegen/sourcemanipulation.h
  languages/clang/duchain/builder.cpp
  languages/clang/tests/test_assistants.cpp
  languages/clang/tests/test_assistants.h

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: skalinichev
Cc: kdevelop-devel, KDevelop, arrowdodger