[Differential] [Commented On] D893: Bring "Override Project" dialog back to action.

arrowdodger (Gleb Popov) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 20 19:48:01 UTC 2016

arrowdodger added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  shell/projectcontroller.cpp:407 Hum, i'm confused with that folder selection. When i initially select a folder, it can't be used to open a project:

  {F76356}

  If i enter it, the "Next" button becomes active:

  {F76362}

  Now if i get back it is still active and when i click it, it prompts me to create a project in root dir using generic project manager:

  {F76363}

  I'm not sure what i should do with this.

  >What happens to your code with the "origin" url when a user opens a .kdev4 file? It should just open the project as-is and not change the origin url or name or anything like that.

  Yup, that's how it works. That origin field is filled only during creation of the .kdev file (that is, when we open !.kdev file).

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D893