[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D988: Fix parsing of the ::class constant

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 19 17:10:31 UTC 2016

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

  One performance related change, otherwise excellent work! Are you interested in doing more PHP related changes? I'd really welcome mentoring you more in that area - that plugin needs someone who looks after it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us on our mailing list.

  Cheers, and thanks again!

INLINE COMMENTS
  duchain/expressionvisitor.cpp:419 make it:

      if (!stringForNode(node->classConstant).compare(QLatin1String("class"), Qt::CaseInsensitive))

  this is much faster as it removes two runtime memory allocations.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPHP KDev-php

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D988