Configuration failures while building ./kdesrc-build

Pratik Gundlupet Venkatesh pgundlupetvenkatesh at mail.csuchico.edu
Mon Feb 15 08:11:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I want to contribute to Kdevelop5 app, so I am starting with "Building with
kdesrc-build" from (https://techbase.kde.org/KDevelop5/HowToCompile) link.
I am using ubuntu 15.10 x64bit to build KDE. Installed Qt using "apt-get
install qt-sdk" the installed Qt version was 4.8.6, then I installed
another qt5.3.0 package. Now if I qmake in the terminal its has Qt version
5.4.2 . Within 'kdesrc-buildrc' file, have mentined "Qtdir" as
'/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5'. I hope all the settings made are proper
for kdesrc-build?

Please let me know where I am wrong and lead me the right way.

Regards,
Pratik Gundlupet Venkatesh
CSU ID: 006936463
Mob: 530 591 2556