[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D583: Fix DUChainUtils::getInheriters.

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Feb 3 13:14:14 UTC 2016

Hi, since I don't have a phabricator login, I'm commenting by e-mail.

This patch is not necessary, because a context doesn't need to import
its parent context. That happens implicity by the scoping rules.

Also, this might break the old cpp plugin as well as kdev-python and
any other plugin that might use the duchain for more than just
visualization. I find it wrong to do significant duchain code changes
and just testing them on clang, which doesn't really use the duchain.

Greetings, David