project manager and trash

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:01:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just discovered that the (CMake) project manager sends deleted items to the KIO trash. I haven't yet had the occasion to delve into the code to figure out the details, but maybe someone knows if

- items can also be "really deleted", bypassing the trash?
- there's a shortcut somewhere in KDevelop to empty the trash?
- the trash can be made to appear in the file manager toolview?

There is no indication of using the trash in KDevelop, nor that the trash contains items. This is a bit of an issue when one isn't using a plasma desktop.

R.