[Differential] [Request, 86 lines] D3774: Remove KDEV_USE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 21 10:35:22 UTC 2016

kfunk created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is actually not needed. All functionality we use is provided by the Qt meta object system.
  There's one feature we loose: Listing the extensions of a plugin
  (IPlugin::extensions()); which is never used however. I don't see it being overly useful either.

  Simplifies plugin development a bit.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3774

AFFECTED FILES
  Architecture.dox
  CMakeLists.txt
  interfaces/iplugin.cpp
  interfaces/iplugin.h
  plugins/appwizard/appwizardplugin.cpp
  plugins/bazaar/bazaarplugin.cpp
  plugins/contextbrowser/contextbrowser.cpp
  plugins/execute/executeplugin.cpp
  plugins/executescript/executescriptplugin.cpp
  plugins/filetemplates/filetemplatesplugin.cpp
  plugins/git/gitplugin.cpp
  plugins/openwith/openwithplugin.cpp
  plugins/patchreview/patchreview.cpp
  plugins/perforce/perforceplugin.cpp
  plugins/projectfilter/projectfilterprovider.cpp
  plugins/quickopen/quickopenplugin.cpp
  plugins/standardoutputview/standardoutputview.cpp
  plugins/subversion/kdevsvnplugin.cpp
  project/abstractfilemanagerplugin.cpp
  shell/tests/nonguiinterfaceplugin.cpp
  shell/tests/test_plugincontroller.cpp