[Differential] [Accepted] D3683: StandardDocumentationView positioning fixes

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 17 11:53:24 UTC 2016

kfunk accepted this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Rest LGTM.

  Comments about my remark around the event filter?

INLINE COMMENTS

> standarddocumentationview.cpp:84
> +
> +    if (event->type() == QEvent::Resize) {
> +        adjustPosition();

I'm not sure we want to adjust the position on resize. I would just drop that whole event filter.

Steps to reproduce where this feature looks odd:

- Scroll to random position in the documentation view
- Resize the tool view

Actual:

- View gets scrolled back to the last looked up item

Expected:

- Shouldn't scroll

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform