Merge kdev-cppcheck into kdevelop.git master?

Anton Anikin anton.anikin at htower.ru
Mon Dec 5 14:45:14 UTC 2016

Hi.

> related to my plan to move KDevelop forward [1] I'd like to merge kdev-
> cppcheck into kdevelop.git master.

Great news!

> @Anton: Anything else you planned to work on in kdev-cppcheck.git before a
> release?
No, I have no new ideas about this plugin for the present :)

It seems to be useful to add multi-project support to cppcheck problem
model - now we clean previous problems when run check for another
project. But it's no so critical and I think we should first finish
D2571 idea and then try to add such functionality in the "right way".

--
Anton