KDevelop 5.0.3 released

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sun Dec 4 20:40:25 UTC 2016

On Friday, 2 December 2016 15:48:59 CET Cordylus Interneter wrote:
> Hi, Kevin.
>
> What about an XP build? Did you run into some problems and gave up on that?

Heya Cordylus,

unfortunately I had some problems with the WinXP-enabled build of KDevelop.
Kept crashing in code using QStringLiterals(?) -- I'm not sure I understand
what was going on there.

Unfortunately, due to some bug in Emerge I lost all my changes I did to emerge
in order to compile all deps with WinXP support. I need some time to restore
those changes so I can test using a new build. :)

I'll try again at some point.

Cheers,
Kevin