Load custom plugins

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Dec 2 07:38:56 UTC 2016

So,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN <ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> I've had a script for that, but since I get breaks from work rarely, I
> rarely use it, and I keep forgetting how to set up the environment.
>
> Thank you for clearing it up for me.

since I had just reinstalled everything in my machine I wanted to try and
see if kdev-embedded was working with my setup.
luckly it is. :)
those are my exported variables:

export KF5=/home/tcanabrava/Projects/install
export QTDIR=/usr
export CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=$KF5:$CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$KF5/share:$XDG_DATA_DIRS:/usr/share
export XDG_CONFIG_DIRS=$KF5/etc/xdg:$XDG_CONFIG_DIRS:/etc/xdg
export PATH=$KF5/bin:$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=$KF5/lib64/plugins:$QTDIR/plugins:$QT_PLUGIN_PATH
export QML2_IMPORT_PATH=$KF5/lib64/qml:$QTDIR/qml
export QML_IMPORT_PATH=$QML2_IMPORT_PATH
export KDE_SESSION_VERSION=5
export KDE_FULL_SESSION=true
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LESSCHARSET=utf-8
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$KF5/lib64

I doub't that you will need them all, since I compile my whole kde stack,
but either way, those are the full list of variables you need for a full
kde experience.

Tomaz