[Differential] [Commented On] D2632: Don't append unnecessary slashes in Fetch Project dialog

elvisangelaccio (Elvis Angelaccio) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 30 22:35:08 UTC 2016

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2632#48998, @brauch wrote:

  > You can just keep the old code and call adjusted(QUrl::NormalizePathSegments).

  But the username is always going to be cut if there is no trailing slash, so we need to add it.

  Another thing, I just noticed that `ProjectSourcePage::locationChanged()` has the same code, though I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug there. Do you thing it's worth to move this duplicated code in another function?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2632