kdevlldbui.rc

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:55:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

After updating my KDevelop5 install to git/master after more than a month of absence I'm seeing an error about kdevlldbui.rc not being found each time I start the programme.

I've compared with kdevgdbui.rc and the only difference I can find is that somehow I have a copy of that file in ~/.local/share/kxmlgui/kdevgdb, which I (99,9%) certainly didn't put there by hand.

Why do we need a copy installed, given that these files are supposed to be incorporated in the .qrc resource, as far as I can tell?

Thanks,
R.