Generate Getters and Setters functionality into KDevelop

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Tue Aug 30 17:13:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

cool!

On 30/08/16 02:16, Carlos Nihelton wrote:
> I stuck on how to generate the KDevelop::Declaration for the functions
> and how to insert them into code.
I'm not quite sure about what you mean. A KDevelop::Declaration is a
small, abstract object representing a declaration; it doesn't contain
the source code, or even AST, any more. It doesn't help you with code
generation. Unless you find some way to "reverse-parse" an AST or so (I
don't think there is one at the moment), you will need to generate code
with string manipulation and insertText() it into the document at the
right place.

Is that what you were wondering about?

Greetings,
Sven