[Differential] [Updated] D2321: Unify i18n strings from QML to allow extraction

ltoscano (Luigi Toscano) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 1 00:17:47 UTC 2016

ltoscano added a comment.

  I'm ashamed to say that I could not see an easy way to trigger the review page.

  Please note that I targeted this to 5.0: even if the release is close, I'm not sure about the string freeze status, and those strings have never been extracted so far, not before commit https://phabricator.kde.org/rKDEVPLATFORM38d6cd17fd37c0504c6df2c048edf0ea024851b6 (they will be extracted in few hours), so better fix them now.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2321