kdev-embedded project goals?

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Wed Apr 27 16:42:59 UTC 2016

Hey,

On 04/27/2016 06:40 AM, Alexander Potashev wrote:
> The GSoC Ideas 2016 page declares e.g. improved debugging support for
> embedded development, but the work currently being done is completely
> different: a GUI for Arduino SDK.
That is true ;)
However: the ideas page is not the proposal; and also the proposal plans
to do those things. I think the work currently being done is fine as a
way to get into the code base and is probably useful to a bunch of
people, so why not. Also remember the coding period hasn't even started,
so be patient :]

Best,
Sven