kdev-embedded project goals?

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:47:34 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Yep, but I dont have so much time to do that, I have already started the
port of Qt4 to Qt5 but isnt ready.
Right now I will focus on KDevelop to implement the embedded systems
programming and debugging interface.
ArduIDE is good but to perform the same features that I would like to
implement in KDevelop it will need to change almost everything.

ArduIDE is just a alternative to Arduino native IDE but with more features,
maybe in the future ArduIDE can be a part of KDE ;)

Bet Regards,