kdev-embedded project goals?

patrick JP patrickelectric at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:01:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

The features planned are in attachment.
The debug support for embedded systems need a communication with a JTAG and
the OpenOCD,
this same tools are used to perform the upload process of the embedded
system, theoretically doing the
upload process is a step of the debugging support.
The Arduino support is a development to create a simple struct to the
embedded plugin to the future interface of JTAG.
This little things can be done without prejudice the health of the project
and the main goal of the plugin, it's only
high value-added features that the plugin can allow without problems.

If the people in the project think that the development of such features of
the plugin can prejudice the main goal, I will stop the development of this
step and do only the debugging process.

Best regards,

--
Patrick José Pereira