GSoC Project: LLDB Support for KDevelop

Aetf 7437103 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi Milian,

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll make best use of this list during the
project. And give IRC a try as I seldom use it before. :)

Hi Aleix,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 7:21 PM Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> These two above are the same (I know they're not, but you should be
> careful when communicating, maybe you wanted to mention GDBMI?). :)

Yes, I meant GDBMI and its equivalence LLDB-MI or LLDBMI2 for the first
part. There are multiple choise for MI implementation in LLDB, so I phrase
it in a way that it is agnostic to particular implementations, and leave
the decision to be made later. But got your point, I should have been more
clear about this. :P

> Hi aetf,
> Happy to have the project around and to be your mentor!

It's my pleasure to work with you on the project. :)

> I'm happy to see that you're working on the bigger picture a bit
> before digging in LLDB, I'm sure it will be beneficial for your
> performance.
>
> When you want to start working on it, I suggest to have a meeting or
> at least share a couple of e-mails to make sure we're on the same page
> on procedure.
>
> Happy hacking!
> Aleix

Yes we definitely should do that. While I'm fine with sharing e-mails, I'm
curious about how we can set up a meeting, as this is my first time to work
on this kind of workflow.

Cheers,
Aetf