Drupal Help Needed: Website needs to be updated to Drupal 7/8

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Sun Apr 24 22:24:59 UTC 2016

Hey,

On 04/25/2016 12:20 AM, Alexandre Courbot wrote:
> The actual matter might be deciding how much you really want comments
> on kdevelop.org. :)

Maybe we should really think about that. The occasional "well done"
there is fun to read, but that's about it. The rest of the comments
belongs in the bug tracker or on the mailing list, and having it in the
comments section just leads to nobody seeing it for ages. I just
recently moderated a bunch of comments which had been sitting in the
moderation queue for many weeks.
I think we might even be better off without the comments. Just put a
link to the forum and all is good.

Best,
Sven