Drupal Help Needed: Website needs to be updated to Drupal 7/8

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sun Apr 24 10:02:17 UTC 2016

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:47:37 AM CEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> The problem is still there?

We have set up a new site with a recent Drupal version, but it isn't live yet.

As we upgrade the Drupal version, we'd intend to introduce a fresh redesign of
the website (which we're still working on). If you want to help out working on
restructuring the website + applying a modern style, great!

Please contact us in #kdevelop on Freenode or write us (Milian + me) a private
mail.

Cheers,
Kevin