Changing KDevelop style

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Apr 21 17:11:35 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Alexander Zhigalin
<alexander at zhigalin.tk> wrote:
> Hi!
> Currently we have 2 main themes: Breeze and Breeze Dark.
> The dark Breeze is very cool.
> However, in Breeze Dark all non-QT applications and most of Plasma widgets
> are pretty ugly :(
> So, I won't set Breeze Dark as the system theme.
> But I like the Dark KDevelop very much.
> And now I have 2 questions:
>
> Should we implement a theme changing menu as it was done in Krita?
I doubt it.

> How I can use the --style <style> flag to start KDevelop with Breeze Dark?
That's for QStyle plugins, not for color schemes. Maybe it would make
sense to establish an environment variable? it would be easier to
override the color theme there. Look into the plasma-integration
repository for this.

Regards,
Aleix