JSON property "X-KDevelop-Interfaces" messages

René JV Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:35:27 UTC 2016

I only meant to ask if someone already did ...
I already searched for x-kdevelop-interfaces in the source trees, but found nothing that doesn't look like a stringlist.

Evidently I would have attempted to fix this myself if I had a sufficient idea how.

What should I be grepping for in the build dirs?