[Differential] [Accepted] D1275: outputview: use QProcess::nullDevice() as stdin for the build command

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 1 19:27:10 UTC 2016

mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  I'm with both of you, and think this is a good idea.

  Alex, I think you are right in saying that if KDevelop does not allow the user to give input, then we should tell the sub apps about it. This patch looks like it does just that. So I think we can accept it and land it.

  Kevin, if this breaks anything, we can just tell the users: If your build system needs input, it's really flawed and not supported :)

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1275