[Differential] [Commented On] D322: Refactor DeclarationId / Structure-pack most used types

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 3 10:10:23 UTC 2015

mwolff added a subscriber: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

generally +1, but still needs work.

INLINE COMMENTS
  language/duchain/declarationid.cpp:64 you'll also need to call the correct destructors here, afaik. otherwise we could leak the refcount of the indexed* types.
  language/duchain/declarationid.h:95 break the long line
  language/duchain/topducontext.h:180 here and elsewhere: I'd prefer using explicit `uint8_t` etc
  language/duchain/types/abstracttype.h:118 why this change?
  language/duchain/types/abstracttype.h:133 as I note below, this should be checked whether any language plugin makes use of the 64bit space. if not, +1. otherwise -1
  language/duchain/types/typesystemdata.h:78 is this really safe? is it not up to language plugins to put data in here and maybe python or so using large modifiers?

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D322