[Differential] [Commented On] D434: KDevelop 5 : Fix HiDPI issue with project tree view

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 22 12:00:20 UTC 2015

mwolff added a subscriber: mwolff.
mwolff added a comment.

this smells like a bug in Qt to me, what Qt version are you using? In general, certainly unexpected  and should also be fixed upstream.

I have little knowledge of this code, but imo we can merge it for now. But do please add a comment around your new code, and/or extract it into a separate function, to make it clear that this is a workaround.

INLINE COMMENTS
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:34 please follow our style and join this line with the next
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:37 same here:

      } else {
          return QIcon::Normal;
      }
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:43 join into a single line please
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:68 join
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:72 join
  plugins/projectmanagerview/projectmodelitemdelegate.cpp:97 join

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D434