Preparing KDevelop 5.0.0 Beta 1

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Oct 12 09:14:26 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I'm in the process of preparing the KDevelop 5, Beta 1 release.

Would anyone opposed to assimilating the version numbers? I.e.
instead of having a 2.0.0 of everything, but a 5.0.0 version for
KDevelop, I'd prefer to use the latter version scheme for everything
KDevelop related, including plugins, KDevplatform _and_ KDevelop-PG-Qt.

Of course, the first beta will have the version number 4.9.90.

Furthermore, I'll try to merge kdev-php-docs into kdev-php, as discussed many
times previously.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de