kdevelop failing to start

RISHABH GUPTA rishabh9511 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:41:10 UTC 2015

Command line message has also changed :
"
pci id for fd 9: 80ee:beef, driver (null)
libGL error: core dri or dri2 extension not found
libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo
[New Thread 0x7fffd1bbc700 (LWP 3815)]
Could not remove our own lock file
"/home/rishabh/.local/share/kdevelop/sessions/{1739738b-ab57-4fbd-9bfc-7fa52c744043}/lock"
maybe permissions changed meanwhile?
warning: Corrupted shared library list: 0x12b3db0 != 0x12a9250
Could not load plugin "kdevbazaar" , it reported the error: "Bazaar is not
installed (bzr executable not found)" Disabling th
e plugin now.
^C[New Thread 0x7fffbf7fe700 (LWP 3830)]

[New Thread 0x7fffbffff700 (LWP 3829)]

[New Thread 0x7fffc792d700 (LWP 3822)]

[New Thread 0x7fffdab6b700 (LWP 3812)]

"