[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D492: Use Incomplete flag only when not parsing a translation unit

olivierjg (Olivier Jean de Gaalon) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 3 07:22:11 UTC 2015

olivierjg created this revision.
olivierjg added a reviewer: KDevelop.
olivierjg set the repository for this revision to rKDEVELOP KDevelop.
olivierjg added a project: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As discussed on cfe-dev, this can prevent template instantiations from being created.
  I also notice that I get fewer spurious diagnostics with this fix.
  It seems reasonable to not use Incomplete when parsing a proper TU url.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D492

AFFECTED FILES
  languages/clang/duchain/parsesession.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: olivierjg, KDevelop
Cc: kdevelop-devel, arrowdodger, obogdan, kfunk