KDevelop-PG-Qt 1.90.91 released [WAS: Re: KDevelop 5.0.0 Beta 1 Released]

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Nov 2 15:40:36 UTC 2015

On Friday, October 30, 2015 9:46:58 PM CET Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015 09:07:22 CET Kevin Funk wrote:
> > On Monday, October 26, 2015 04:43:25 PM Milian Wolff wrote:
> > > Hello everyone!
> > >
> > > I have the pleasure to _finally_ announce the first beta release of
> > > KDevelop 5, based on KF5, Qt5 and leveraging Clang:
> > >
> > > https://www.kdevelop.org/news/first-beta-release-kdevelop-500-available
> > >
> > > Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release over the last months.
> > > I'm looking forward to see a polished and stable first KDevelop 5 next
> > > year!
> > >
> > > \o/
> >
> > Several packagers asked for a snapshot/beta release for kdevelop-pg-qt.
> >
> > Could we also tag+release kdevelop-pg-qt 1.90.90?
>
> I've now tagged it and send it to the sysadmins for distribution on the KDE
> mirrors. I'll send an update once the package is available on the mirrors.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience!

It's there now:

http://download.kde.org/unstable/kdevelop-pg-qt/src/kdevelop-pg-qt-1.90.91.tar.xz.mirrorlist

But note how this uncovered a bug in KDevelop:

https://phabricator.kde.org/rKDEVELOPd2fb6abf9fed37f9a61a485e233afc2a6f1ea9a0

I won't spin a new Beta release just for that, but I wouldn't mind doing that
in a few weeks when we have more fixes aggregated.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de