IRC and Email notifications

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu May 7 20:09:10 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 06 May 2015 13:48:55 Scarlett Clark wrote:
> Please help me help you,
> I do not have lists containing who needs / wants what and where.. I tried my
> best to make some educated guesses.  I do not take rejection well and so I
> ask anyone that wishes to have your CI builds in email or IRC please tell
> me the rpoject and places you want them to go.  If I already set you up and
> you wish for my bots to go away, speak now or forever hold your peace. I am
> available in many places, whatever is convenient for you..

> 2) Send email to sgclark at kubuntu.org
> 3) ping sgclark on many irc channels including #kde-sysadmin
> 4) create a ticket on https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/
> Thank you for your help,
> Scarlett
>
> PS: I promise to document all this so this will not happen again.

Hey Scarlett,

please disable the email notifications about any build issues to kdevelop-
devel at kde.org.

Is there a way (similar to commitfilter) to get emails on an individual
subscribe basis instead? I.e. those of us who want to read it can do so (and
file them into folders as desired).

Thanks

--
Milian Wolff