SOS!

Funkster ollyatwork at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 16:12:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Leon Pollak <leonp <at> plris.com> wrote:
> Recently I was stupid enough to update my FC20 to FC21.
> Since that, several things stop working, the worth is gdb under
> kdevelop (4.7.1).
>
> I am doing remote cross-debugging for arm with gdb-7.7 and also tried
> with gdb-7.5.50.

I too have been struck down by this, having applied an update on FC20. I'm
using gdb 7.6.1.

I rolled back to kdevelop 4.7.0 by downloading the following rpms, found via
pbone:

kdevelop-4.7.0-1.fc20.x86_64.rpm
kdevelop-libs-4.7.0-1.fc20.x86_64.rpm
kdevplatform-1.7.0-1.fc20.x86_64.rpm
kdevplatform-1.7.0-1.fc20.x86_64.rpm

I saw some kdevelop developer list posts from April about back-porting
latest gdb tweaks to the 4.7 branch, but that repo is dated end of 2014:

https://github.com/aroth-arsoft/kdevelop/tree/4.7-gdb-fixes-from-master

ttfn,
--
Olly