a good documentation for plugin development

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Jun 12 13:30:40 UTC 2015

Hey,

again - please keep the mailing list in CC.

On Friday 12 June 2015 09:17:16 Davood Ansari wrote:
> Well
> Few questions
> 1. Given that I am bound to debain 7, do you think it would be possible for
> me to compile and run the latest kdevelop based on KF5?

Probably, yes. I do not know anything about Debian though, others from the
mailing list might know more about that.

> 2. Is grep itself, a plugin that I can modify? We have a built-in grep like
> command that has similar functionality to grep but different syntax, what
> do you suggest?

We have a find&replace plugin that you could modify, but it does not use grep.
If you simply want to call an external tool, like grep, you could also use the
"External Scripts" plugin. Maybe that helps you already?

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de