[Differential] [Commented On] D722: Get rid off TestProjectController

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 31 14:58:07 UTC 2015

kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  interfaces/iprojectcontroller.h:156 Yep, I noticed it should be possible by coupling TestController closer to ProjectController.

  I'll recreate TestController, and move back `addProject` and `takeProject`. Rest is still useful in public interfaces; esp. `IProject::close` allows a cleaner implementation in ProjectController.

  Will also revert some of the changes in the unit tests.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVPLATFORM KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D722