[Differential] [Accepted] D681: Introduce KDEV_CLANG_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS

mwolff (Milian Wolff) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 23 22:06:13 UTC 2015

mwolff added a subscriber: mwolff.
mwolff accepted this revision.
mwolff added a reviewer: mwolff.

INLINE COMMENTS
  languages/clang/duchain/parsesession.cpp:55 std::call_once? or even better, hoist the static result out of the function and make it

      static const auto extraArgs = ::extraArgs();
  languages/clang/duchain/parsesession.cpp:213 please add a comment that this acts as a "smart pointer" to the contained data
  languages/clang/duchain/parsesession.cpp:214 personally, I don't see any gain from using for_each vs. foreach or range-based for... but pick what you want to use, I don't care too much.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D681