kdev-qmake merged into kdevelop.git

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 21 08:35:43 UTC 2015

Il 21 agosto 2015 09:22:03 CEST, Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> ha scritto:
> Heya,
>
> a few days ago I merged kdev-qmake into kdevelop.git (for the KF5
> version aka
> master)
>
> Please update your scripts.

Translations moved yesterday (one file was also renamed); scripty is running on the relevant branch, we should see soon if it worked.

> PS: What else do I need to do in order to really disable a repository?
> Also
> note that kdev-qmake.git is still interesting for users of the KDE4
> version of
> KDevelop (there's still code in the 1.7 branch)

Please mark the i18n stable/kdelibs4 branch to point to 1.7 and trunk/kf5 to none from projects.k.o.
Maybe removing the files from master branch (with a README) as suggested by Milian could help people cloning the repository.

Ciao

--
Luigi