[kdevplatform] SVN plugin doesn't compile with libsvn 1.9

Gustaw Smolarczyk wielkiegie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:30:11 UTC 2015

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not really interested in SVN plugin
development. The only problem I have encountered is the inability to build
kdevplatform if there is libsvn-devel 1.9 installed. Since I am using
gentoo and some other package has pulled the libsvn dependency, I am unable
to build kdevplatform without manually disabling the plugin in the
CMakeLists.txt

Gustaw