KDev-Pylint

Laszlo Kis-Adam dfighter1985 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:34:47 UTC 2015

On 8/5/2015 15:05, Kevin Funk wrote:
> Instead of another repo this should eventually end up in kdev-python. I'm
> quite opposed to introducing even more plugin related repositories with just a
> tiny fraction of code. This will never end up on a users' disk, if he/she
> didn't compile by hand.

Merging the repos is totally reasonable. So as long as it's just a repo
merge, sure we could move all language support plugins to common repos.
However merging the plugins is a would be a bad idea IMHO.
Language support provides completion and whatnot and is quite coupled
with KDevplatform, while my plugin just brings in the output of an
external tool.
They just don't belong together IMHO.