Plugin properties and string list values

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 02:12:38 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander, guys,
I was debugging some issues and I came to realize that we're not fetching
properly the list properties in our Plugins. Currently the
KPluginInfo::property().toStringList() for kdevgit.desktop is
QStringList("org.kdevelop.IBasicVersionControl,
org.kdevelop.IDistributedVersionControl"), meaning that both are taken as
one. As you'll expect, this has ramifications and should be looked into.

I haven't investigated much about why this is happening, hoping that some
of you know what's going on.

Cheers!
Aleix