SoK Presented

Olivier J. G. olivier.jg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:31:04 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> SoK has been presented [1]. Maybe we can find some simple project to get
> somebody on?
> I was thinking that maybe we can propose something from the clang area
> that can be done and is not too intrusive, maybe Qt integration (thinking
> of connect support, at least)?
>
> Kevin, Olivier? Thoughts? Could you mentor?

Hi,

I could mentor, but IIUC we're waiting on libclang to get plugin support in
order to get better Qt integration. That might be coming soon but likely
not soon enough. I can try to take some time to think of other tasks, it
might be good to evaluate the current and future state of kdev-clang.

-Olivier JG