Lists propeties in .json / .desktop

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Nov 16 20:15:41 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I seem to recall this issue coming up before but forgot the solution. How are
list properties in .desktop files supposed to work with the new .json format?
I've ported the CSS plugin to the "make it work" status, but can't get the
plugin to load at all. The reason is that this:

X-KDevelop-SupportedMimeTypes=text/css,text/html

gets converted to a single string entry in the .json file. When we later
convert that to a list in the plugin controller it just has one entry with
both mimes in it...

How is this supposed to be handled?

Bye
--