#include "file.hpp" hints and completions...

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:27:24 UTC 2014

I have been meaning to ask someone how to get kdevelop4 to do hints and
completions of header file postfixes with hpp.

If, I for example, what to enter #include "xyz" where xyz is a header file
in my project.

I notice, if xyz is a file postfixed with ".h" the intellisense will
automatically start giving hints as to what the file maybe.

However, if the xyz is a file postfixed with ".hpp" intellisense offer no
hints to what the file I maybe attempting to enter. After the file has been
entered there is every indication that kdevelop know the files this there.

Is there some configuration parameter I need to set so hints are also
offered by kdevelop4  as I enter  project header files with ".hpp " as
there postfix

Thanks

*"...Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we
fight with when all is lost..."*