kdevplatform/language/codegen/coderepresentation.cpp:151:19: error: ‘class KTextEditor::Document’ has no member named ‘startEditing’

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sat Mar 29 18:27:40 UTC 2014

On Saturday 29 March 2014 13:39:36 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Actually a KDevelop dev wanted that change, therefore I ping them.
>
> Hi,
>
> any time to port to EditingTransaction?
>
> Greetings
> Christoph

Sorry, I didn't have time to port that yet.

Also, some uses of {start,finish}Editing (esp. that in coderepresentation.cpp)
are not that trivial to port to EditingTransaction. This will need a bit of
refactoring work in that file.

I'll try to take care of that tomorrow if noone else does before.

Cheers

--
Kevin Funk