[GSoC 2014] KDevelop-Clang proposal sent earlier this week

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Tue Mar 25 23:03:06 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Just to inform the list that there will be even more traction on the KDevelop-
Clang road this summer, if everything goes well: I've submitted a proposal for
GSoC 2014 last week.

Here's my roadmap for getting Clang integration in KDevelop into an usable
shape:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/krf/5629499534213120

I'm quite excited about finally getting kdev-clang to a state, where I can use
it on a daily-basis. The features we've introduced recently (esp. the semantic
analysis part) are just too useful already... I don't want to wait any longer
;)

This year is the last chance I have to participate in GSoC -- I'm about to
finish my Master's Degree this year. So, hey, I'm taking that opportunity!

Let's hope we get slots for both the QMLJS and the KDevelop-Clang project
idea. I'd also really like to have a decent QML/JS integration in KDevelop!

Cheers

--
Kevin Funk