[GSoC 2014] QML, Quick and Qt Designer in KDevelop

Denis Steckelmacher steckdenis at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 20 18:18:07 UTC 2014

On 03/19/2014 08:13 PM, Aleix Pol wrote:
>     Do you think it could be a good GSoC project to implement the points
>     you have given in another email (understanding imports, parsing
>     binary modules, better integration of the documentation system and
>     ensuring that the DUChain is correct) and also to implement a
>     property view pane and a preview pane?
>

> Yes, I think it's a good project and with a good proposal it would have
> good chances.
>
> Aleix

Wonderful! Here is my proposal:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/steckdenis/5838372383752192
. I added a mockup of the preview widget, just to show how I imagine it
(and how it can be made to be unobtrusive, that is to say usable without
hiding the code and while providing help to the user).

I you have any suggestion regarding this proposal, don't hesitate. I
would be very happy to be able to work on QML/JS, it's a very
interesting piece of software!