KDev Plugin Status

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 10 14:12:54 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Sven Brauch <svenbrauch at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Monday 10 March 2014 14:45:17 Kevin Funk wrote:
> > I'd also volunteer for setting up that list. I think that also gives us a
> > chance to re-evaluate some plugins, checking in what state they are, etc.
> > pp.
>
> Awesome! I think that's a good step. I would be happy to help keeping the
> list
> up-to-date.
>
> Greetings!

A start could be to clean up the playground repositories:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/devtools
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/devtools/plugins

Most should be there, the naming is not very consistent and they're
scattered between 2 different levels although it's mostly plugins. There
are some to be removed to I'd say, such as veritas.

Aleix